Rubber flooring may not be right for every home, but it has its advantages. Rubber offers both durability and easy maintenance for utilitarian spaces where style takes a backseat to practicality. Commercial spaces, workshops, laundry rooms, and basements are ideal places to install rubber flooring. If you’re still on the fence, our Floor Coverings International White Bear Lake team can help you decide if rubber floors are right for your White Bear Lake home or business.
About Rubber Flooring
- Rubber is extremely durable. It can withstand years of heavy foot traffic, as well as moisture, dirt, and accidental spills. Rubber is highly stain-resistant, you can rest easy knowing that it won’t need to be replaced for a long time.
- Rubber is a great choice for spaces where you’ll be doing a lot of standing or walking. Rubber flooring helps cushion and support your limbs, so it will be more comfortable over long periods than hardwood, tile, or stone.
- It doesn’t take much to clean rubber floors. Since they are unlikely to stain, you won’t need to worry about extreme cleaning measures. The occasional vacuum or mop should do the trick.
- Rubber flooring is thick and dense, so it does a good job of absorbing sound and quieting a space.
- An added bonus of rubber is that it is recyclable, so once you decide to replace your rubber floors, they won’t have to end up in a landfill.
- Though black rubber may be the most common option, rubber floors are available in any number of colors. You can even choose rubber tiles if you’d like to arrange a custom design for your space.
Not sure if rubber floors are right for you? Call Floor Coverings International White Bear Lake to get a second opinion! We will visit your White Bear Lake home or business to provide a free consultation and estimate, as well as answer any questions.
You might also be interested in:
Photo Credit: Alexander Ashikhmin